2. The WWH organization is made up of an Executive and Advisory Board.
a. Executive Board – 5 member board that includes the Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, and 1 additional board members.
b. Advisory Board – Includes the Executive Board and other board members.
3. There are no salaries paid to any board members. The time that is dedicated to the WWH organization is 100% volunteer.
4. WWH benefits can be received by active duty combat military members and non-active combat veterans.
5. To qualify for WWH benefits, one must:
a.. Have served a combat tour in the military.
1). that either received a Purple Heart.
2). or has been 30% disabled determined by the military or a VA rating decision board.
b. All documentation must be verified by an Executive Board member. If released from active duty, a copy of your DD-214 must be made available.
6. WWH reserves the right to disqualify individuals from receiving benefits that might be a threat or make a threat to the organization, sponsor, other veterans, or board members.
No tags for this post.